How to Spice Up Your Love Life

Most everyone knows how important is to maintain sensual intimacy with your partner. It's fairly safe to say that if there is dissatisfaction in the bedroom, there is a certain degree of dissatisfaction within the relationship. However, finding ideas to help keep things stimulating, interesting or just plain new can sometimes feel more like a chore than something to look forward to. This is especially true if you add in long work hours, major family changes or other life stresses you may currently be dealing with.

Regardless of your situation, intimacy between each partner should always stay a high priority. Below are three main secrets to making your love life amazing. So… when you're ready to spice things up, these ideas will help get you started.

Allude to Great Times to Come

Anticipation is a very handy sensual weapon at your disposal. It can generate a kind of desire that is difficult to match. Stoke the fires of passion by sending an e-mail or leaving a letter telling your partner to look forward to certain events. Even more seductive; leave a picture that shows what they can look forward to.

Lovingyou.com readers say…

"He sent me sexy notes on my cell phone's short mail while he was in a very intense business meeting - just to make me wiggle."
--Kitten

"The sexiest thing my partner has done is send me a detailed sexual fantasy by email."
--Hagar

"My lover knows me well. He knows exactly where to apply pressure to make me shake with desire! Recently while at a wedding social held at a local pool hall, I was standing near him and he reached behind me and pressed on the small of my back. Of course it looks innocent in public, but it makes me crazy! He slyly did it until I was literally shaking, and he pulled me close and whispered in my ear that he knew what he effect he was having, and that feeling me shake against him was turning him on. Both of us trying to act nonchalant in public, while knowing the other was turned on, was so sexy!"
--Gina

A Grand Greeting

We all want to know we were thought about during the day, and most of us love surprises. Pair the two together and you have a potent aphrodisiac. Before your partner gets home, plan a surprise seductive greeting. It can be anything from a simple naked welcome to a planned love hunt with clues for finding you at a special place in your home.

Lovingyou.com readers say…

"My favorite moment was when he had a warm bubble bath waiting for me when I got home from a hard days work. It was complete with the lights off and candles burning!"
--Kelli

"I came home from work one time and found my partner naked on the bed on her stomach with a red rose between her teeth and a sparkle in her eye!! Wow!!"
--Jim

"One night, after work, she met me at the door with a little maid outfit accompanied by a glass of champagne."
--Robert

"My partner laid in bed covered with chocolate sauce and whipped cream and waited for me to come home and bath him."
--Connie

Do Something Out of the Ordinary

Schedules, routines, and our daily life habits can make life seem a little predictable. Keep the fun element in your sex life by mixing things up every now and then. Don't feel pressured to try something new every time. Just keep things simple and once or twice a month, do something a little extra special to say your relationship is a priority.

Lovingyou.com readers say…

"The sexiest thing my wife does is take a nice long bath, rub her body with lotion, put on some sexy lingerie and tell me my wish is her command!"
--John

"One time he cooked a meal in his 'birthday suit' while I watched!"
--Anointed

"One evening he put a shower curtain down and gave me a full body massage with baby oil. Then we made love all slicked up."
--Canadian

"My favorite intimate memory was the time he stripped down to his boxers, grabbed a banana, and sang 'When a Man Loves a Woman!'"
--Heather

"My partner surprised me one time by going to Victoria's Secret and buying me a gift basket of lotions and massage oils."
--Christina

"An erotic evening for both us involved him blindfolding me and tickling me with a feather while feeding me strawberries and cream!!"